The Beauce Jaros were a rare Canadian team in the 1970s American minor league system, from St. Georges-de-Beauc, Quebec. They played a season and a half in the NAHL. Their first season was wildly successful on the ice, despite ultimately coming up short. They won the regular season title in the NAHL and made the playoff final, only to lose to the Philadelphia Firebirds. Their player-coach Jocelyn Hardy became the first professional player to score 200+ points in a season, as he won MVP. In their second season, they would fold in December 1976.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Quebec.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.