There's a long history of hockey in Buffalo that dates back to the 1920s, and the Norsemen were one quick year in that history. They had a very unique logo of a miniature looking viking. The team would go 30-44 and lose in the first round of the playoffs in their single season.
This would make a unique gift for the New Yorkers in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Buffalo.
This shirt features a clean design.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.