After the 1973-74 season, the Cape Cod Cubs did a full rebrand and became the Cape Codders. Their affiliation with the New England Whalers probably made the Bruins-esque Cubs moniker a non-starter. The Codders would make the playoffs in their first season but would run into financial problems during their second. They folded in December 1975, losing their affiliations and players. Unlike most teams that fold during the season, the Codders would actually come back a few weeks later in February. They would finish the season, playing about 18 fewer games than other teams, before folding for good.
This would make a unique gift for the Cape Codder in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Massachusetts.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order.Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.