The Long Island Cougars picked up and moved to Pennsylvania following the 1974-75 and became the Erie Blades. They would play the remaining two years in the NAHL before the league itself folded. In the NAHL, the Blades had about a .500 record both years. They would find success in the recreated EHL in the 1978-79 season. The Blades won the league for three straight seasons in 1979, 1980, and 1981. The Blades would move to the AHL for the 1981-82 season and merge with the Baltimore Skipjacks.
This would make a unique gift for the Pennsylvanian in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Erie.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order.Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.