The Long Island Cougars picked up and moved to Pennsylvania following the 1974-75 and became the Erie Blades. They would play the remaining two years in the NAHL before the league itself folded. In the NAHL, the Blades had about a .500 record both years. They would find success in the recreated EHL in the 1978-79 season. The Blades won the league for three straight seasons in 1979, 1980, and 1981. The Blades would move to the AHL for the 1981-82 season and merge with the Baltimore Skipjacks.
This would make a unique gift for the Pennsylvanian in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Erie.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order.Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.