The Music City's first hockey team, the Nashville Dixie Flyers, started play in the EHL in 1962 at the Municipal Auditorium. They were immediately successful, making the playoffs all but one of their nine seasons, winning the EHL title twice in 1966 and 1967. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to keep the team afloat as they had financial difficulties and folded in 1971. But their legacy lasts to this day, in the yellow that the city's NHL team currently wears.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Tennessee.
This shirt features a clean design on the front.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from our t Collection is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.