Oklahoma City has had a number of different CHL franchises over the years, and most of them were named the Blazers. However, in 1978 the OKC Stars were created as a pro affiliate team with a different name and color scheme. They would play four seasons in the CHL as the Stars though 1981-82, until the team folded. Stars alumns include Dino Ciccarelli and Jim Corsi.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Oklahoma.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.