The Providence Reds are a truly historic team in hockey history. They are the oldest continually operating minor league team in North America, having played every year since 1926. The Reds started play in the CAHL in 1926 (the precursor to the AHL) and called that league and the Rhode Island Auditorium home through 1972. The Reds were regular season champions nine times and can lay claim to four Calder Cup wins: 1938, 1940, 1949, 1956. They would move to the Providence Civic Center in 1973, and play there through 1977. After that the team was moved to Binghamton, and still exists today as the Hartford Wolfpack.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Rhode Island.
This shirt features a clean design on the front.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you're looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you've come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from our t Collection is everything you could ask for: it's warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.