The Saint Paul Rangers were one of the original five CHL franchise, beginning play in the 1963-64 season and wearing the same colors as their pro affiliate in New York. The Rangers, coached by the legendary Fred Shero, would lose in the CHL finals during their first season to the Omaha Knights. They would make up for it a year later, by winning the finals over Tulsa in 1965. For the 1965-66 season, neighboring Minneapolis lost their CHL team, so the Rangers rebranded to the Minnesota Rangers.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Minnesota.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.