Did you ever wonder what Left Shark did before becoming famous? Well, it may have been as a mascot for the Tidewater Sharks based in Norfolk, Virginia. The Sharks joined the SHL for the 1975-76 season, playing their games at the Norfolk Scope arena. In their first season, the Sharks would miss the playoffs and finish in fifth place. They found more success in their season season, running up a 26-13-2 record before both the team and the league folded in January 1977.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Virginia.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from the Spreadshirt Collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy with a tailored and feminine fit, and it's built to last. This item runs small.
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester (heather gray is 85% cotton / 15% rayon, heather denim and charcoal gray are 60% cotton, 40% polyester)| Fabric weight: 8.3 oz (midweight)
- Contrasting, complementary-colored drawstring and inner necktape
- Stitched slit inside kangaroo-style pocket and a small loop inside the hood for headphone usage
- Reinforced cuffs and waist
- Combed-cotton exterior, fuzzy fleece interior
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.