The Wichita Wind played in the CHL starting in the 1980-81 season with their purple and orange colors reminiscent of their pro affiliate in Alberta and a very angry tornado as a logo. They played in the Kansas Coliseum and were coached for two seasons by John Muckler, who would go on to coach the Sabres, Rangers, and Oilers. The Wind can claim a number of famous pro players as alums, including Andy Moog, Gary Howatt and Charlie Huddy.
This Hanes classic is a comfortable classic. King of versatility, the men's hooded sweatshirt has become a staple in any wardrobe. Kangaroo-style front pocket is perfect for your phone, keys or anything else you want to stash.
- Brand: Hanes | Product ID: P170
- 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.8 oz (midweight)
- Ribbed cuffs and waist hem
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.