After the 1973-74 season, the Cape Cod Cubs did a full rebrand and became the Cape Codders. Their affiliation with the New England Whalers probably made the Bruins-esque Cubs moniker a non-starter. The Codders would make the playoffs in their first season but would run into financial problems during their second. They folded in December 1975, losing their affiliations and players. Unlike most teams that fold during the season, the Codders would actually come back a few weeks later in February. They would finish the season, playing about 18 fewer games than other teams, before folding for good.
This would make a unique gift for the Cape Codder in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Massachusetts.
This shirt features a clean design.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order.Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.