When the EHL folded, the Clinton Comets were put up for sale and purchased by a group from nearby Utica, NY. After two decades of hockey in Clinton Arena, the Comets moved down the road and joined the NAHL and the Mohawk Valley Comets. They would have middling success in the NAHL, making the playoffs three of four seasons but never posting a winning record. The team was put up for sale following the 1976-77 season, but with no buyers ended up folding. The NAHL itself would follow soon after.
This would make a unique gift for the New Yorker in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Utica.
This shirt features a clean design.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.