The Music City's first hockey team, the Nashville Dixie Flyers, started play in the EHL in 1962 at the Municipal Auditorium. They were immediately successful, making the playoffs all but one of their nine seasons, winning the EHL title twice in 1966 and 1967. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to keep the team afloat as they had financial difficulties and folded in 1971. But their legacy lasts to this day, in the yellow that the city's NHL team currently wears.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Tennessee.
This shirt features a clean design on the front.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.