The Music City's first hockey team, the Nashville Dixie Flyers, started play in the EHL in 1962 at the Municipal Auditorium. They were immediately successful, making the playoffs all but one of their nine seasons, winning the EHL title twice in 1966 and 1967. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to keep the team afloat as they had financial difficulties and folded in 1971. But their legacy lasts to this day, in the yellow that the city's NHL team currently wears.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Tennessee.
This shirt features a clean design on the front.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.