The Saint Paul Rangers were one of the original five CHL franchise, beginning play in the 1963-64 season and wearing the same colors as their pro affiliate in New York. The Rangers, coached by the legendary Fred Shero, would lose in the CHL finals during their first season to the Omaha Knights. They would make up for it a year later, by winning the finals over Tulsa in 1965. For the 1965-66 season, neighboring Minneapolis lost their CHL team, so the Rangers rebranded to the Minnesota Rangers.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Minnesota.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.