The Tucson Mavericks played just one season in the CHL; 1975-76 and won only 14 of 76 games. The team was originally started as a minor league affiliate for the WHA's Phoenix Roadrunners who joined that league in 1974-75. The Mavericks planned to come back for a second season despite being owed six figures from the Roadrunners. However, those plans were derailed when another group reached out to the City of Tucson about bring a team in and the city responded by doubling the Mavericks' rent, something they couldn't afford. Tucson has had a number of one-and-done teams over the years, but they currently have an AHL team heading into its fourth season.
This would make a unique gift for the hockey fan in your life or a neat find for yourself of a vintage hockey team from Arizona.
This shirt features a clean logo.
Free standard shipping, no minimum. Please note that we are a print-on-demand shop, which means that we will create your products upon receiving your order. Learn more >>
About the shirt from the manufacturer:
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.