The Wichita Wind played in the CHL starting in the 1980-81 season with their purple and orange colors reminiscent of their pro affiliate in Alberta and a very angry tornado as a logo. They played in the Kansas Coliseum and were coached for two seasons by John Muckler, who would go on to coach the Sabres, Rangers, and Oilers. The Wind can claim a number of famous pro players as alums, including Andy Moog, Gary Howatt and Charlie Huddy.
This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.